[CLN-list] Compilation error:

Isidro Cachadiña Gutiérrez icacha at unex.es
Tue Dec 14 13:04:03 CET 2004

El Martes, 14 de Diciembre de 2004 00:48, Richard B. Kreckel escribió:
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Isidro [iso-8859-15] Cachadiña Gutiérrez wrote:
> > Hi again:
> >
> > Can be overloaded the + and - operators to compile these silly lines:
> >
> > cl_F a,b;
> >
> > a=1*b;
> > a=1/b;
> >
> > and some like these?
>
> Are you having a good time with that stuff you are smoking?  Pay attention!

I'm sure that your stuff is better than mine.  ;-) . I have justs reread the
patch and there are lines like ...

 inline const cl_R operator* (const cl_F& x, const int y)
  { return x * cl_I(y); }

and should be..

inline const cl_F operator* (const cl_F& x, const int y)
  { return x * cl_I(y); }

Then the patch have to been repatched...

> We've gone through this before, if you care to remember.  Just look here:
> <http://thep.physik.uni-mainz.de/pipermail/cln-list/2004-November/000042.ht
>ml>
>
> Saludos

Hasta otra.
*                    Dr. Isidro Cachadiña Gutiérrez                       *
*                        Departamento de Física                           *
*                         Facultad de Ciencias                            *
*                      Universidad de Extremadura                         *
*                        06071  Badajoz ( SPAIN )                         *
*                         email: icacha at unex.es                           *
*    Teléfono: +34 924 289 300 Ext. 6826     Fax: +34 924 289 651   *
* Usuario Linux: 8569         *
* Para clave pública GnuPG: http://onsager.unex.es/firma.pub.asc          *