[CLN-list] make failed on .libs/exam

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Mon Oct 25 21:11:04 CEST 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 horbelt at physik.uni-freiburg.de wrote:
> > Very strange.  Could you please send us the files generated
> > during configuration?  That would be config.h and intparam.h
> > in the include/cln/ directory.
> I ran configure again with your suggestions and copied config.h
> and intparam.h from include/cln:
>
> cmd="./configure --prefix=/scratch/werner/"
> $cmd                         # -> std.*.gz
> $cmd --without-gmp                  # -> nogmp.*.gz
> CC="gcc -m32" CXX="g++ -m32" $cmd        # -> m32.*.gz
>
> I gzipped them to keep the mailer from inlining them.

Thank you for sending over these generated files.  Unfortunately, I cannot
spot anything suspicious inside them.  The three files are exactly the
same as the ones that are generated on a Debian system on an AMD Opteron
processor when I configure CLN-1.1.8 with those options.  The compiler is
GCC 3.3 there, as well.  And I have used CLN extensively on that Opteron
machine without any of the problems you are seeing.

Sorry