[CLN-list] make failed on .libs/exam

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Thu Oct 28 00:04:05 CEST 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 horbelt at uni-freiburg.de wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 October 2004 14:00, KRECKEL Richard NGLTD wrote:
> > : an updated cln (could you make one available?) and then
> > : proceed, since
> >
> > I have one lying at ...
> > It is only a few days old and does contain the libtool update.
> >  Please give it a try.
> I did, sorry to disappoint you, the linker errors are still the
> same in cln-1.1.9-pre :-(
> nm src/cl_GV_number.o is identical to 1.1.8

I had planned to release CLN-1.1.9 but reckon that you and Ralf and maybe
somebody else may want to hack on those problems a bit more.  I will be
travelling during the next few days and have therefore prepared everything
that has still been in the pipeline in a preelease to be found at
<ftp://ftpthep.physik.uni-mainz.de/put/kreckel/>.

Good luck!