[CLN-list] Result of building cln-1.1.13 on pc (Windows XP) with cygwin

Sheplyakov Alexei varg at theor.jinr.ru
Sun Aug 13 14:11:49 CEST 2006

Hello,

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 04:41:07PM -0700, Richard Haney wrote:
> Building cln-1.1.13 has a few nice improvements, but there were a few
> build problems that required adjustments and reruns.

I'm sorry, but your message lacks any relevant info. PLEASE, post your
config.log file.

[huge snip]

> So even if DLL-building were supported in this
> environment, very likely only one object module per C++ source module
> would need to be built.)

Life is not that easy, unfortunatelly... First of all, the major issue
is multiply defined symbols due to MAYBE_INLINE hack. This makes the
linker fail, so a2dll will fail too. Secondly, to make any use of DLL
one needs to insert a lot of __declspec stuff into the headers anyway.

Best regards,
  Alexei.

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.