[CLN-list] integer conversion functions weirdness

Pierangelo Masarati masarati at aero.polimi.it
Thu Oct 19 22:53:10 CEST 2006

Sheplyakov Alexei writes:

> Have you tried it yourself? CLN does not use exceptions...

No, sorry.  I'd guess any C++ software would use exceptions.  I don't
directly use CLN, I use GiNaC which is based on CLN and, as far as I know,
GiNaC uses exceptions.

But, I admit, this is by no means a good excuse for not checking...

p.

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:pierangelo.masarati at polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati