[CLN-list] Using CLN in Objective-C

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sun Oct 28 20:54:41 CET 2007

I would like to use CLN in an Objctive-C project that makes use of the
new garbage collector available in Mac OS X Leopard.  Based on what I
currently know, it seems like it should be a pretty straightforward
task to create a thin wrapper in ObjC for CLN objects so that the CLN
object is properly disposed of when the wrapper object is garbage
collected.  But I thought I would check with those of you who are more
familiar with the guts of CLN to make sure that there aren't pitfalls
that I ought to be aware of before I embark on this, and also to see
if anyone besides me is interested in being able to use CLN for
Leopard projects.  Also, if anyone here has experience in both ObjC
and CLN and is interested in some paid contract work related to this
project please contact me off-line.

rg