[CLN-list] Can't Generate File named "cln-config"

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at ginac.de
Fri Oct 17 20:06:35 CEST 2014

On 10/17/2014 05:12 PM, Wang Xing wrote:
> I have tried to install the CLN on my linux system, but I can’t get the
> cln-config tool after my installation.

The cln-config tool is long gone. Can you, please, use a current release
of CLN? (CLN 1.3.0 is five years old.) Please consider the advice to
report problems against the newest software version only a general one.
(I'm seeing that your version of GiNaC is even older.)

Best wishes
<http://in.terlu.de/~kreckel/>