[CLN-list] CMakeLists.txt: Improving GiNaC/CLN (& ease of) integration?

Bruno Haible bruno at clisp.org
Mon Dec 28 04:00:18 CET 2020

Hi,

> I'm trying to integrate GiNaC into my CMake-based project and I'm having some
> difficulty setting up the build. ... can I safely start adding a CMake build?

It seems that using a CMake 'ExternalProject' would allow you to use CLN's
configure-based build system from CMake [1]. No?

It is usually a waste of time to maintain two build systems (for CLN, in this
case) in parallel, when one is sufficient.

Bruno

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5971921/building-a-library-using-autotools-from-cmake