[CLN-list] CMake build patches

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at in.terlu.de
Wed Jan 6 17:12:33 CET 2021

Dear Alexey,

On 03.01.21 08:59, Alexey Sheplyakov wrote:
> Short answer: please run `make distclean` before starting CMake build.> I've added heuristcs (commit bb6e98ff6a611cc68068e4d84d49b9aa3761ef2a)
> so CMake tries to detect such a broken setup and gives a helpful advice.

This makes sense. Thanks!

> (char endianness? what's that?)

:-)

Unfortunately, one of your patches seems to have broken the expansion of
@CL_VERSION@ in cln.pc with Autoconf build?

Further, I noticed that Autoconf build defines long_long_*_endian,
although it doesn't seem to be used at the moment. For consistency,
could you add it, please?

<https://in.terlu.de/~kreckel/>