[CLN-list] CLN defines macro As in global space

Junges, J.S.L. (Sebastian) sebastian.junges at ru.nl
Sun Oct 22 19:46:36 CEST 2023

Dear Richard, others,

We, developers of the model checker Storm, are long-time users of CLN. Thanks for all your work.
We recently got a bug message that boils down to a conflict between different libraries.

In particular, CLN adds the Macro AS in include/cln/number.h in line 274. This macro is globally defined upon including CLN and uses conflicts, e.g., MLPACK.
While we can work around this issue, we thought it may be possible to rename the macro to CL_AS or even _CL_AS.

Best,
Sebastian Junges