sqrfree

Parisse Bernard parisse at mozart.ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue Aug 8 21:09:58 CEST 2000

Christian Bauer a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Parisse Bernard wrote:
> > Doing some tests with square-free factorization, I believe I have
> > found a bug.
>
> Indeed. sqrfree() only works for polynomials with one indeterminate.
> It needs some further work.

OK, don't worry about that since there is no reason to duplicate work,
my own square-free works with multivariate polynomials. I have added
some tricks to factor some polynomials (no Berlekamp right now, planned
later), as well as partial fraction expansion, I'm beginning integration
of rational fraction. You can test all this at
ftp://fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/pub/hp48/giac.tgz

Bye,
Bernard Parisse