cln's gmp

Tilman Utz Tilman.Utz at studserv.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Dec 7 22:26:36 CET 2000

Hi,
thanks for the information

"Richard B. Kreckel" schrieb:

> Actually I don't see what the problem is with getting things to work on
> win32.  I was under the assumption that it had already been ported for
> Cygwin by David Billinghurst.

Yes, but there was still a reliance on the cygwin-dll which provides the posix
background. With the lib, I built now I'm able to produce executables _totally_
independent of any third party dll's (Someone did that already with cln 1.0 as I
discovered a couple of hours before, but I didn't check out wheher his patch
works on 1.0.3, too)

regards
    Tilman

-