Problems with order parameter of 'series' method

Chris Dams chrisd at sci.kun.nl
Thu Feb 19 13:31:59 CET 2004

Hi!

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Chris Dams wrote:

> I think order-1 should be equal to the last exact term.

Ok, that seems to have chaned in CVS now. When can the people that really
live on the edge (i.e., the ones that use the 1.2.0 CVS-version) enjoy the
benefits of this change? I always thought that introducing new features
was the thing that happened at 1.2.0?

> Also I found some bugs. I will report them as soon as is clear what series
> is supposed to do.

With this last change, also the bugs seem to have miraculously
disappeared. This is just to great to be true... :-)

Bye,
Chris