[GiNaC-list] Vector algebra from Clifford units

Javier Ros Ganuza jros at unavarra.es
Fri Jun 24 18:37:56 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 17:04 +0100, Vladimir Kisil wrote:
> 		Hi,

>   different bases I include a simple illustration how to achieve
>   principal vector operations from the Clifford algebra functionality in
>   GiNaC. This is working with current CVS but will not work yet with the
>   current release 1.3.1.
>
>   Hope this can be useful,
>   Vladimir

Thanks Vladimir

Of course it is!.

I want to acknowledge the time and patience with which you have
answered my (starter) questions.

I see the code and I see you have made the hard work to me, I'm
installing and compiling the CVS version to test it.

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions, but I'm sure they will be
much more easier to answer (or to me to understand) that this one.

Nevertheless I see GiNaC at the symbolic back end of my program.

I got the summer to deal with the new codding.

Thanks, for your help an for providing such a wonderful peace of
software.

Javier Ros