[GiNaC-list] Re: GiNaC 1.3.1

Jens Vollinga vollinga at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de
Tue Jun 28 12:43:57 CEST 2005

Hi Chris,

I really like to have this initialization order problem solved! I read
the the discussion mails between you and Richy again and had a look at
your patch from Jan 8. But still, I have to ask some stupid questions:
- your patch does COMPLETELY solve the problem?
  (just to be sure I got it right ;-))
- but it has to go in 1.4.0 (says Richy)?
  (from a first glance I don't see why this is necessary)

Regards,
Jens