[GiNaC-list] Bug report: Can't construct an expression from a string

Sheplyakov Alexei varg at theor.jinr.ru
Sat Jan 20 16:10:29 CET 2007

Hello!

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 11:34:15AM -0800, Mitch Watrous wrote:
> Hello.
>
> After the latest version of GiNaC was installed on my machine, my
> programs are no longer able to construct an expression from a string.
>
> I am using version 1.3.6-1.fc5 of GiNaC.
>
> My operating system is Fedora Core 5, and I am using version 4.1.1 of
> the gcc compiler.

Unless the same bug happens with the _official_ GiNaC 1.3.{5,6} please
report it to FC package maintainers. This thread

http://www.ginac.de/pipermail/ginac-list/2006-July/000842.html

might provide them additional info how to fix their package.

Best regards,
 Alexei

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.