[GiNaC-list] question about quantum operator algebra

Vladimir Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Sat May 5 14:08:16 CEST 2007

    C> hi, I am searching for a software or library that can handle
    C> operator algebra in quantum mechanics. For example, I would like

	If you wish to calculate commutators based on a Lie algebra
  (e.g. Heisenberg-Weyl one), there is a fancy way to implement it
  through a derived class from clifford. See for example my message

http://www.ginac.de/pipermail/ginac-devel/2005-July/000793.html

  However for big powers it work very slowly and you may get much
  more exciting performance with the Singular package:

  http://www.singular.uni-kl.de/

  Best wishes,
  Vladimir
Vladimir V. Kisil     email: kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk