[GiNaC-list] Re: Ginac mingw build cannot go well

Tatsuro MATSUOKA tmacchant4 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Jan 3 02:25:56 CET 2008

Hello Richard and Alexei

Thank you for your kind reply.
> You're right, the code is ELF-specific because of dlopen and friends. I
> don't see what makes it glibc-specific, though. But then, the entire
> code is pretty much disabled to throwing stubs #if !defined(HAVE_LIBDL).
>
> Tatsuru, can you, please send us your config.log file?

(The patch was failed.
I attached it as a zipped file.
The file is too large for the ML. I delete it.
To Richard and Alexei, I personally attach it.

The cygwin tools was used to the path setting from the mingw.
export PATH=$PATH:/c/Programs/cygwin/bin:/c/Programs/cygwin/usr/X11R6/bin

So ginac.pc at PKG_CONFIG_PATH seemed not to work correctly.
Instead
 export CLN_CFLAGS='-I/usr/local/octave-3.0.0/include'
 export CLN_LIBS='-L/usr/local/octave-3.0.0/lib'
 export GINAC_CFLAGS='-I/usr/local/octave-3.0.0/include'
 export GINAC_LIBS='-L/usr/local/octave-3.0.0/lib'
seemed to work.

I tried pkg-config.exe 0.18.?? (>0.9.0) from the Gimp tool kit but it did not works at all.
So I tried pkg-config.exe on the cygwin.

The problem I think the mktemp is not installed to the mingw nor the msys.
I found 'mktemp-1.5-MSYS-src.tar.bz2'.

I'll try it from now.

Regards

Tatsuro