[GiNaC-list] modify source, run make, then ...

Chris Bouchard cbouchrd at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 11 03:39:40 CEST 2008

GiNaC discussion list,

If I modify a .cpp source file (say to change a thrown error message to pinpoint the location in the code where the error is being generated) and then run 'make' within the subdirectory containing the .cpp source file to generate an updated .o file, do I have to do anything else to incorporate my modified error message?

I think not but am not getting the updated error message after doing this and I can't find any other instances of the error in the source files.

Thanks for your help!
Chris Bouchard