[GiNaC-list] ginac-excompiler and complex.h

Marco André Ferreira Dias mdias at ift.unesp.br
Mon Oct 18 12:34:27 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I am using CUBA to perform a MC integration in a part of my code:
====================
	FUNCP_CUBA fp;
	compile_ex(lst(hadron_sigma.expand()),lst(x_A,x_B), fp);
	// Starting VEGAS
	// By invocation of compile() the expression in expr is converted into the
	// appropriate function pointer
	Vegas(NDIM, NCOMP, fp,
	      EPSREL, EPSABS, VERBOSE, MINEVAL, MAXEVAL, NSTART, NINCREASE,
	      &neval, &fail, integral, error, prob);
====================

It seems that some package is missing in my system because I am got
this kind of errors:
==================
./GiNaCd2AmNG: In function ‘compiled_ex’:
./GiNaCd2AmNG:7: error: ‘std’ undeclared (first use in this function)
./GiNaCd2AmNG:7: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
./GiNaCd2AmNG:7: error: for each function it appears in.)
./GiNaCd2AmNG:7: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘:’ token
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  excompiler::compile_src_file: error compiling source file!
The file above had this preamble:
#include <stddef.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>