[GiNaC-list] dirac_spinor?

Vladyslav Shtabovenko v.shtabovenko at tum.de
Thu Aug 14 16:14:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

I started looking at GiNaC only recenty, so forgive me if my question
is too naive.

I'm wondering if it is possible to define Dirac spinors in the context
of Clifford objects, such that they can appear in chains of
dirac_gammas. The only property
I need at the moment is that dirac_spinor and dirac_gamma do not
commute, such that for example

dirac_gamma(j)*dirac_gamma(j.togglevariance)*dirac_spinor(p1)*dirac_gamma(i)*dirac_gamma(i.togglevariance)*dirac_spinor(p2)*dirac_gamma(j)

will get simplified to

16 dirac_spinor(p1)*dirac_spinor(p2)*dirac_gamma(j)

Cheers,
Vladyslav