[GiNaC-list] How to differentiate from a Tensor?

esarcush esarcush esarcush at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:14:25 CEST 2017

Thanks. I have an idea to this target. My algorithm is based on
Regular Expressions. I tested my algorithm in python for simple cases
(disclaimer: "My algorithm" is not a good expression; but I mean that
as my plan to implementing symbolic tensor computations).

I am ready to contribute on this plan with my friend here and thus
implementing it in GiNaC.  Codes in Python are only for testing the
plan. The main language will be C++.

It will be my honour to see it in this link:
https://github.com/esasharahi/Symbolic_Tensor_Computer/blob/master/ECE.py

All the bests,
Esa