[GiNaC-list] type casting

Marko Riedel riedelmo at mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Feb 12 04:56:38 CET 2023

Greetings to all.

I would like to briefly correct some code I posted to this list where I
used "idx" as the name of an iterator. I had not realized that this was
one of the built-in classes, which could cause confusion. I will be
alert to this in the future. I was able to resolve all my other problems
and I now have a working program, part of a series I plan to write. I
must say I am very favourably impressed with the speed of my program, it
is easily as fast as Maple if not better. I am new to C++ but I have
some experience with Objective C which helps with the general design
paradigms.

Best regards,

Marko