[GiNaC-list] feature request

Vladimir V. Kisil V.Kisil at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 10:26:13 CET 2023

	Dear Marko,

	GiNaC is a library build on top of other libraries: numeric CLN
  which is development of GNU GMP. Factorisation of integer is not in
  the proper domain of GiNaC itself, it is rather a GMP task.

  Did you checked what is written here:

https://gmplib.org/manual/Demonstration-Programs#index-Factorization-demo

  Best wishes,
  Vladimir