[CLN-list] We are moving...

Richard B. Kreckel kreckel at ginac.de
Sat Oct 8 21:48:45 CEST 2005

Dear all,

Due to ongoing technical problems at Mainz University (*), it was decided
to move GiNaC's and CLN's web server / CVS server / mailing lists to a
rented server.  This should allow us to continue communicating via mailing
lists, doing development and updating the web pages, things that have
become difficult during the last 10 weeks or so.

We are going to move the DNS entries ASAP.  The hosted machine's
IP-address is going to be 81.169.130.167.  We'll certainly see some outage
while the transfer occurs, but hopefully not for long time.

Meanwhile, you can all make sure the address you use as mailing list
addresses is ... at ginac.de, not ... at thep.physik.uni-mainz.de or
... at zino.physik.uni-mainz.de because these will cease to work.

We apologize for the inconveninece
  -richy.

(*) Case in point: right now the web server is dead.