[CLN-list] const cl_LF operator- (const cl_LF& x, const cl_LF& y)

zhaoxinjian zhaoxinjian at mailedu.icst.pku.edu.cn
Wed Apr 2 03:27:39 CEST 2008

Hello,

     Thanks.
     I wrote that letter in order to discuss this problem.And in CLN-1.2.0,I find many "bugs" like this.

     Alexei Sheplyakov wrote:
 >It *is* wrong, but [sometimes] it happens to work.

    I think so. In my opinion,CLN will be modified with the development of compiler GCC.So I suggest that CLN be updated in standard C++. And this will also improve the possibility of migration from GCC to other Compilers.

     Best wishes,
                                                                                                                                               XinJian Zhao

2008-04-02

zhaoxinjian