[CLN-list] Linking problem?

Chris Bouchard cbouchrd at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 26 17:21:41 CET 2008

Hello,

  My name is Chris and I'm want to use xloops/ginac/cln to perform a QCD two-loop fermion self-energy calculation.

  I'm having trouble building ginac/cln on a linux platform.  Based on the on-screen indications and my perusal of the config.log's I'm guessing I'm not correctly linking to a library required for conftest.c or confdefs.h... an uneducated guess.  I've attached the config.log files for cln and ginac.  I've also attached a .txt file with the on-screen error messages.

  Any assitance would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

-Chris Bouchard