[GiNaC-list] Piecewise function

Vincent Huber vincent.huber at cemosis.fr
Wed Apr 22 18:56:07 CEST 2015

Dear Dr. Kisil

Thank you for your answer I'll carefully read.

Pr. C. Prud'homme has hacked our GiNaC fork to let people use this kind of
expression.
https://github.com/feelpp/feelpp/commit/547c08b66e5b6019ab258477ab19a329cdf4138a

Now, the one that parse the string
"(x<0.5)*1000+(x>0.5)*10:x:y"
will find in the source file:
f[0] =
 10.0*(a[0]>5.0000000000000000e-01)+1000.0*(a[0]<5.0000000000000000e-01);

Thank again for your quick answer !

All the best,

VH

CeMoSiS <http://www.cemosis.fr> - vincent.huber at cemosis.fr