[GiNaC-list] Symbolic Integration of exponential functions

Vladimir V. Kisil kisilv at maths.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 12:37:39 CEST 2015

	Dear All,

	What is easy to do is to add to function class a primitive
  feature analogously to their knowledge of derivatives. Then,
  integral::eval_integ() may call such methods to evaluate simple
  integrals of plain functions.

  If this looks reasonable to be included in GiNaC, then I may write
  such a patch.

  Best wishes,
  Vladimir
--